Know Your MX Player App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
“Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
About “Draw over other apps” permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About “Pair with Bluetooth devices” permission: This permission is required to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
About “Disable screen lock” permission: This permission is required to remove screen lock temporarily when Kids lock mode is used. Nevertheless, secure screen lock will not be disabled.
About “Control vibration”, “Prevent device from sleeping” permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.
If you are facing “package file is invalid” error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Nyc app a useful video and audio player where I can play my both audio and video songs simultaneously and watch movies in multiple languages. The only problem is that, I cannot set my playlist and shuffle songs because i use this app for listening songs. It also helps the audio in videos background play which helps me to listen songs in other screens too. It’s a nice app, and it should provide an option to set our playList. ?
The awesome-est player of them all! Except for one problem: the lock button doesn’t work on Mi devices. Please fix this, and I’ll give you 5 stars. I’m willing to beta test, in case you don’t have access to any Mi device.
If u guys need money then ask ur users to pay for the app y u guys have placed so much adds in this new update. I m not able to use the player properly now. Every ever I click adds opens play store to download other stupid apps. U guys freaked to time
Its annoying, whenever i pause any video an unnecessary add pops out and then i directly goes to the play store. If you guys dont wanna remove all adds then its ok but atleast remove this type of nonsense feature. Otherwise you may lose MX players users rapidly. And i saw most of them replaced it already with VlC player as you know its add free. ( so my request is please do some thing with this annoying feature )
– Remove fullscreen-format Ads
February 21, 2017
Varies with device
100,000,000 – 500,000,000
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
MX Player for PC Free Download Links:
MX Player for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the MX Player for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run MX Player for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
MX Player for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for MX Player:
Inorder to run MX Player on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the MX Player for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including MX Player for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running MX Player on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install MX Player for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the MX Player for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.